Store Diagnostics section of Store Manager consists of two sections - product images and FTP images- run diagnostics for media files from your store - the results will display in the table below.
Product images diagnostics
Here you can see the Product Id, Product Name, Product Model columns and column with specified image path.
In order to see result data you should press 'Run images diagnostics' option in the main toolbar of this section - .
To get to the appropriate product edit form click on the 'Edit Product' button - - and change/add details you need.
You can edit media file of selected product by clicking on the corresponding button from the main toolbar - .
In the form for editing specify the following data:
- you can choose image file locally or from external source by using the browse button opposite the selection image field.
- image sub-directory - the place where an illustration will be upload on the FTP after specifying.
- set resize rule or create the new rule of re-sizing with own parameters:
To clear results form press the appropriate button in the toolbar - .
You can save result data to a separate file of .xls format when you press 'Export to Excel' option and specify the file name - .
Two check-boxes allow to filter data in the result table:
- show images that are not specified to any product of your store. You can see them as green-colored in the list:
- show media files which are missing and not displayable in the store. Such positions are colored in red:
FTP Images Diagnostics section helps you display in the result table the all unused media files which are already placed on your FTP server.
If you check some or all of them and press 'Delete Selected Images' button - these items will be erased from the FTP server and your result list as well.