9. Customers section
This section of Store Manager allows you to manage Zen Cart customers: view customer information, add new customers or remove unwanted ones.
Customers Management with Store Manager for Zen Cart is very simple.
Customers Section (1) displays all your customers information. You can set filters and preview particular customers with the help of the filter by "Period" or filter by "Products" Sections (2), but don't forget to Apply filters to see the result.
Also you have "Customer info" (3) and "Customer's orders" (4) sections that gives you all the necessary information about your customers and their purchases.
This section of Store Manager deals with all customers and shows short information about their orders.
To perform the basic operations like add, edit, delete customers you can use Customers toolbar (1) or any of Customers' Context menu (2).
You can perform such basic operations as:
1. "Refresh data" forces list of customers to update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts e.g. whether the latest data were displayed or not.
2. "Add customer" calls blank Edit Customer form, which is used to create a new product.
3. To edit customer you can double-click on it or use "Edit customer" button . It calls Edit Customer form for the customer you've selected .
Please check below for options.
Among the additional actions you may select:
- To send an email to your customer use the an appropriate button .
2. To save all your customers data in Excel use the "Export to Excel" button .
3. To adjust all columns width use Autosize icon.