1. Connection Settings Name
To start working with your Store first of all you have to select or create your Store Configuration (1). If you have one you can Load your configuration to Store Manager or simply select one from the drop-down.
Also Store Manager allows you to make the following actions with your Configuration (s):
- Create a new configuration. If you want to create a new configuration, follow few steps:
- Press "Actions" button and select "Create a new configuration" from the drop-down.
2. Enter a new configuration name; It is a good idea to use your store name or some other informative name to cope with your databases easily.
3. Click 'OK' to save this entry, or click cancel to discard this entry.
- You'll have the new configuration to work with. You can create as many Database Configurations as you wish.
- To work with Embedded (default) configuration, select the corresponding Action from the drop-down list. Working with local (Embedded) database is much faster than working with remote one.
- To clone your Configuration with all its settings select Clone Configuration action.
- Rename Configuration. If you want to rename you configuration, follow few steps:
Press "Actions" button and select "Rename Configuration" from the drop-down.
Change your Configuration name in the Edit configuration window.
Click 'OK' to save this entry, or click cancel to discard this entry.
- To delete your Configuration select the appropriate action from the drop-down list and confirm it. Note that you won't be able to undo this action!
- To Save Current configuration to a file of .ini format press the following command in the drop-down list of Actions option:
- To export All Configurations and their settings to the file at once use one of the appropriate commands, represented in the illustration below:
- To Load your Local Database Configurations select "Load Configurations" action and browse contents of your local folders to select an existing configuration(s).