1. Category Management
Comfortable for your customers and visitors category tree, makes your Store user-friendly and tilts the balance to the advantage of your products. Store Manager for Zen Cart allows you to specify, modify or remove categories and adjust all structure to meet your needs in convenient Zen Cart category management. You can browse your category tree as easy as you browse your folders. You can manage your category tree using simple drag-and-drop technology. It requires a few clicks only to make changes and will simplify this time-consuming, but very important operation.
To perform basic operations like add, edit or delete categories you can use Categories toolbar
or context menu:
From the toolbar and the context menu, you can perform the following basic operations:
- Add new category calls blank Edit category form, which is used to create a new category. Edit category form description see below.
2. To edit category you can double click on it or use edit category button. It calls edit category form for highlighted category. Edit category form description see below.
3. You can delete selected category and its subcategories from your store . Pay attention that you won't be able to undo this action, unless you've made d-base backup.
Note: If you have products assigned to multiple categories they will be removed, not only from selected category but from the store completely!
4. To expand / collapse category tree use the appropriate icons.
5. To change category position (sort order) use these buttons.