8. Export Orders
To start Export of orders you need to select Import and Export -> Import/Export orders (.csv)
Or you can use "Export to Excel" button for fast Export as well.
Orders Import/Export Wizard is similar to Categories Import/Export Wizard. To export orders from Zen Cart follow up several steps listed below:
- Select "Export" and click "Next >" button to continue.
- Store Manager can export orders from Zen Cart to .csv file. You should enter the file name or select one (using browse button) to replace the current file. Here you can also load or save export settings (configuration).
- Also you can Save Export Settings for future export of Zen Cart orders or Load the one you use previously to use now.
- Fields Delimiter and quote character page has some important settings. Check them to ensure proper configuration.
The first option is delimiter character. The most popular delimiters are comma (,), semicolon (;) and tab character ( ), however other symbols can be used as well. Export file is usually generated for further import.
If incorrect delimiter is specified during import, the file will not be parsed properly and customers will not be imported. Second option is quote string values. It is used to separate strings in CSV file.
Enable 'Do not export order products' option if you need or leave disabled to export order products.
4. Select fields you want to be exported:
All available fields that can be exported are listed at the left pane. Select fields you want to be exported and click ">" button to move them to the right pane. If you'd like to export all the fields simply press ">>".
The order in which columns will be saved in .csv file can be changed. To do this you can move exported columns up and down using corresponding buttons.
5. Preview export file and proceed.
Attention! When you press "Export" button, export process will start!
Choose what action to perform after saving export data, use "None" option and Wizard will be automatically closed. If you wish to open a directory containing result file, check the corresponding option.
Open result file option and it will allow you to see export file opened in Excel.
Also you can Save Export Settings for future.
Now Zen Cart orders export procedure is finished.